At Bodyworks Chiropractic we have two female massage therapists who are experienced professionals. They specialize in therapeutic and deep tissue massage techniques, but can adapt to the needs of each client. Dr. Hall may recommend massage be a part of your treatment plan, and will coordinate care with our therapists. Many insurances cover therapeutic massage therapy when combined with chiropractic care as part of an goal oriented treatment plan to treat a condition. Dr. Hall must direct your care and coverage will be based on your diagnosis. Insurance will not cover “spa” massage.
Call us at 801-302-0301 to schedule.
Non-insurance rate is $60 for 1 hour massage + tip
To get the time you prefer it is best to schedule the massage in advance, as we rarely have same day availability. You can be kept up to date by requesting to be included in the e-mail notification list. You will receive periodic messages regarding massage openings, office closures, specials, and other office news. Send your request to bodyworkschiro@gmail.
Hours and Availability
Mon: afternoon only 2:00 – 5:00
Thu: afternoon only 2:00-5:00
Fri: morning only 8:00 – 11:00
Benefits of Massage
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
Massage relieves the effects of STRESS….
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue